Xender for PC Free Download Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
Xender for PC Windows: Xender for PC application is developed to connect two or more smartphones to transfer pictures, videos, apps, contacts and much more. Xender Team distributed it, formerly know as Anmobi.Inc, Xender for PC Windows is also available for four operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Tizen. Xender for PC is available in 22 languages, and it was initially released in China with the name of Shan Chuan in 2002. The following guide is to show how to download Xender PC on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and on Windows 10 systems. Xender for PC is the first and foremost choice to transfer files without costing any mobile traffic. Xender for Windows needs to run on HD standard of the graphics driver as the Android, uses and requires HD level of graphics and animations. These are the requirements which are necessary to run any Android application on a Windows computer. Moreover, you can’t ignore it for using Xender for PC.
There are a lot of other tools like bluetooth to transfer and share files from one device to another device. When comparing with Bluetooth and some other external device supports, Xender for Windows PC is more powerful in transferring the data. You don’t require any cable or internet connectivity to transfer the files while using Xender PC. Bluetooth shares data at the low speed and low quality. You can’t share files like applications in Bluetooth, but with Xender, you can send applications. For all these problems one could use the Xender app to share and transfer files without any inconvenience. Free Download Xender.
Features of Xender for PC Windows
- Xender for Windows is available for free of cost, and no premium versions are available.
- Xender for Windows PC allows users to transfer data’s without any cables or any other external devices.
- By downloading the Xender, you can transfers the files at higher speed without any loss in quality. The minimum transfer rate of Xender is 5MB/sec.
- Xender PC is compatible with multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Tizen.
- Xender is capable of connecting four devices at the same time in Group Sharing.
- Simply shake or slide your mobile device to share all your data to another device.
- With Xender PC, it is easy to connect from Smartphones to PC using Connect PC mode without the utilization of any cable.
- Xender supports the sharing of all the file formats like videos, pictures, music, contacts, movie, application, and much more.
- Xender does not require any additional software to share and transfer the files.
- User-friendly design and simple design makes the users work with ease.
- Xender for Windows PC supports 22 different languages.
Xender for Windows PC Free Download
Click here to download Xender for PC, directly to your Windows computer
Steps to download Xender for PC by using bluestacks
Step by step procedure to download Xender for Windows PC by using bluestacks
Step 1: Download Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC.
Step 2: After installing the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC, attach Google account to your Android emulator.
Step 3: Then open the main page and search for Xender through the search bar.
Step 4: Then click the “install” button, and it will be downloaded via Bluestacks.
Step 5: Then you can use Xender for PC to transfer the files at rapid speed.
Overall Xender for PC is one of the most popular file sharing apps available on the web, and it has been already downloaded few millions of times and has an overall good reputation among people who have tried it so far. By using the xender app, you can share files in excellent speed. For instance, when I was testing the data transfer speeds for Xender app on PC, I got an average speed of 5MB/sec. It is reasonably safe speed when we compare it with other traditional methods of file sharing.